The objective of the network is to strengthen the research and training capacities of the partners in the field of regional integration studies, to stimulate mutual learning, shared practices and collective dissemination and encourage policy relevant research. This will be achieved through:
- delivering lectures on regional integration and related issues
- facilitate exchanges between researchers through a mobility scheme
- facilitating the introduction of joint research or teaching programmes on regional integration in HEIs in the ACP
- activities to strengthen the integration of ACP researchers in international research networks through better research dissemination
- strengthen the dialogue between researchers and policy makers in ACP countries.